WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. – Road work will continue next week on the Bronx River Parkway Northbound as part of the Crane Road Bridge replacement project. Work starts Monday, June 9 through Friday, June 13 from 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Motorists can expect midday closures from the Sprain Brook Parkway in Yonkers to the Westchester County Center, exit 22, in White Plains and are advised to use alternate routes.
- All northbound Bronx River Parkway traffic in Yonkers (six lane section of the parkway) will be detoured onto the Sprain Brook Parkway, then to Central Park Avenue (NY 100) to White Plains.
- Local traffic will have access to the northbound Bronx River Parkway at the following locations (between the Sprain Brook Parkway and Harney Road): Paxton Avenue, Elm Street, Scarsdale Road, Thompson Street and Leewood Drive.
- Local northbound parkway traffic will be detoured at Harney Road to Scarsdale Avenue and East Parkway and re-entering the northbound parkway at Crane Road.
- Northbound parkway will be open to traffic at Crane Road and all points north.
For additional information, contact Westchester County Department of Public Works and Transportation at 995-2555.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
Sign up for special email alerts on this project here.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says