WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A Missing Child Alert has been issued for a 15-year-old Mount Vernon boy by the New York State Department of Criminal Justice Services at the request of the Mount Vernon Police Department.
The missing child, Jonathan Bryant, is autistic. He is described as a black male, 5-foot-4 in height and weighing 110 pounds. When last seen, he was wearing a white T-shirt and white shorts.
The alert covers all of Westchester as well as Rockland and Orange and all of New York City.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Yonkers Bank
- 2 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 3 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 4 Walmart Fined For Overcharging New Yorkers For Coke
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River