WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. - Metro North announced that some trains will resume service at 11 a.m.
The Hudson Line will have limited service beginning at 11 a.m. with a train departing from Croton Harmon. The train will make all local stops to Grand Central Terminal. The first train out of Grand Central on the Hudson Line departs Grand Central at 11:20 a.m.
Service on the Harlem Line resumes at 11:06 a.m. out of North White Plains. The first train back from Grand Central on the Harlem Line leaves at 11:25 a.m.
Service on the New Haven Line is still suspended until further notice.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway Checkpoint Results In 12 Charges