WESTCHESTER, N.Y. – Unseasonably warm weather will move into Westchester starting Tuesday, according to the National Weather Service.
Patchy fog before 10 a.m. will gradually become mostly sunny, with highs near 63 degrees. There is a chance of showers after midnight with overnight lows around 46 degrees.
Wednesday will see highs of around 54 degrees, while Thursday will see highs near 42 degrees.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl
- 5 Funeral Services Held For 20-Year-Old College Student From Westchester