WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient