WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The National Weather Service is calling for a mixture of snow, sleet and freezing rain throughout Westchester County on Monday that could result in hazardous driving conditions.
Snow is likely before 1 p.m., followed by freezing rain and sleet between 1 and 3 p.m. A mixture of rain, snow, and sleet is expected after 3 p.m. High temperatures are expected to be near 35 degrees. Chance of precipitation is 80 percent with snow and sleet accumulation of less than a half inch possible.
Precipitation is expected to change to all rain after 9 p.m.
- 1 Residents Jump From Porch Roof To Escape Yonkers Fire
- 2 Yonkers Man Charged As Police Find More Than 10,000 Bags Of Heroin
- 3 Red Flag Warning Issued For Westchester
- 4 Rye High School Grad, 20, Found Dead In College Dorm Room, Reports Say
- 5 Saw Mill Experiencing Delays After Morning Fire In Yonkers