YONKERS, N.Y. – A funeral Mass has been set for a Yonkers man who collapsed while marching in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
Family and friends will gather at St. Mary's Church in Yonkers at 10 a.m. Dec. 1 to remember Robert Blasetti, 67.
Blasetti and his wife, Irene, had dressed up like clowns for the annual holiday parade in New York City. Blasetti collapsed on Sixth Avenue near West 39th Street around 11 a.m., New York City police said.
Blasetti was taken to St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival, police said.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime