YONKERS, N.Y. – A funeral Mass has been set for a Yonkers man who collapsed while marching in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
Family and friends will gather at St. Mary's Church in Yonkers at 10 a.m. Dec. 1 to remember Robert Blasetti, 67.
Blasetti and his wife, Irene, had dressed up like clowns for the annual holiday parade in New York City. Blasetti collapsed on Sixth Avenue near West 39th Street around 11 a.m., New York City police said.
Blasetti was taken to St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival, police said.
- 1 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 2 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says