YONKERS, N.Y. – A funeral Mass has been set for a Yonkers man who collapsed while marching in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
Family and friends will gather at St. Mary's Church in Yonkers at 10 a.m. Dec. 1 to remember Robert Blasetti, 67.
Blasetti and his wife, Irene, had dressed up like clowns for the annual holiday parade in New York City. Blasetti collapsed on Sixth Avenue near West 39th Street around 11 a.m., New York City police said.
Blasetti was taken to St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival, police said.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43