YONKERS, N.Y. – A funeral Mass has been set for a Yonkers man who collapsed while marching in the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade in New York City.
Family and friends will gather at St. Mary's Church in Yonkers at 10 a.m. Dec. 1 to remember Robert Blasetti, 67.
Blasetti and his wife, Irene, had dressed up like clowns for the annual holiday parade in New York City. Blasetti collapsed on Sixth Avenue near West 39th Street around 11 a.m., New York City police said.
Blasetti was taken to St. Luke's Roosevelt Hospital, where he was pronounced dead on arrival, police said.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 3 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 4 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam