YONKERS, N.Y. – A Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Recovery Center has opened at the Grinton I. Will Library, Mayor Mike Spano announced Thursday.
FEMA representatives will be on hand from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday to answer questions and provide information to residents applying for aid in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
“Sandy left many Yonkers households with damage and has also left many with questions on how they will move forward,” Spano said in a statement. “I encourage anyone who was impacted by this storm to visit the Disaster Recovery Center and find out about the critical assistance that may available to help recover from this devastating storm.”
For more information on FEMA disaster assistance, visit www.fema.gov.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 3 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 4 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam
- 5 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents