YONKERS, N.Y. – A Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA) Disaster Recovery Center has opened at the Grinton I. Will Library, Mayor Mike Spano announced Thursday.
FEMA representatives will be on hand from 9 a.m. to 7 p.m. Thursday, Friday and Saturday to answer questions and provide information to residents applying for aid in the aftermath of Superstorm Sandy.
“Sandy left many Yonkers households with damage and has also left many with questions on how they will move forward,” Spano said in a statement. “I encourage anyone who was impacted by this storm to visit the Disaster Recovery Center and find out about the critical assistance that may available to help recover from this devastating storm.”
For more information on FEMA disaster assistance, visit www.fema.gov.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy