YONKERS, N.Y. -- The FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted in connection to an armed bank robbery in Yonkers.
The suspect is described as a large build male standing between 6-foot-1-inch and 6-foot 3-inches between 43 and 47 years old with light pigmentation marks on his face.
The suspect entered the Chase Bank on McLean Avenue on Nov. 27 at approximately 10:45 a.m. He showed the bank teller a dark-colored handgun, demanded money, and fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect is also wanted in connection with two bank robberies in New Jersey, according to LoHud.com.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the New York FBI Office at 212-384-1000 and refer to poster WPRA 6.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three