YONKERS, N.Y. -- The FBI released surveillance photos of a suspect wanted in connection to an armed bank robbery in Yonkers.
The suspect is described as a large build male standing between 6-foot-1-inch and 6-foot 3-inches between 43 and 47 years old with light pigmentation marks on his face.
The suspect entered the Chase Bank on McLean Avenue on Nov. 27 at approximately 10:45 a.m. He showed the bank teller a dark-colored handgun, demanded money, and fled the scene with an undetermined amount of cash.
The suspect is also wanted in connection with two bank robberies in New Jersey, according to LoHud.com.
Anyone with information about the suspect is asked to call the New York FBI Office at 212-384-1000 and refer to poster WPRA 6.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers