WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The entrance ramp from Crane Road to the northbound Bronx River Parkway on the Scarsdale-Greenburgh border will be closed from Wednesday, July 9 through Friday, July 11, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to install curbing and guiderail.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next northbound entrance to the parkway 0.4 miles to the north.
Information of lane closures for this project can be found www.publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting