WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The entrance ramp from Crane Road to the northbound Bronx River Parkway on the Scarsdale-Greenburgh border will be closed from Wednesday, July 9 through Friday, July 11, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to install curbing and guiderail.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next northbound entrance to the parkway 0.4 miles to the north.
Information of lane closures for this project can be found www.publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 Off-Duty Cop Shot By Yonkers Police
- 2 Bigger Storm Could Be Coming Soon After Westchester Sees 6-8 Inches Of Snow
- 3 Major Nor'easter Heads Toward Yonkers, Blizzard Watch Issued
- 4 Yonkers Schools Announce Monday Early Dismissal
- 5 18-24 Inches Of Snow Now Possible In Yonkers; Blizzard Warning Issued