WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The entrance ramp from Crane Road to the northbound Bronx River Parkway on the Scarsdale-Greenburgh border will be closed from Wednesday, July 9 through Friday, July 11, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to install curbing and guiderail.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next northbound entrance to the parkway 0.4 miles to the north.
Information of lane closures for this project can be found www.publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River