WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- The entrance ramp from Crane Road to the northbound Bronx River Parkway on the Scarsdale-Greenburgh border will be closed from Wednesday, July 9 through Friday, July 11, between the hours of 9:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m., to install curbing and guiderail.
Traffic will be diverted via local streets to the next northbound entrance to the parkway 0.4 miles to the north.
Information of lane closures for this project can be found www.publicworks.westchestergov.com/crane-road-bridge/road-closures.
Full details on this project are available at www.westchestergov.com/craneroadbridge.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Members Of Yonkers Gang Charged With Murder, Other Felonies