YONKERS, N.Y. -- Comedian Chris Strait will perform at Empire City Casino in Yonkers on Wednesday.
Strait will continue Wednesday Night Laugh Fest starting at 7 p.m. at the casino, 810 Yonkers Ave. Strait will join comedian Jordan Carlos and Katonah's Joe Praino, who will emcee the event.
Strait appears each week on TRU TV’s “World’s Dumbest,” is a commentator on the E! channel, Fuel TV’s “Daily Habit,” and had a role in the National Lampoon film, “Lost Reality 2.″ Strait has done stand-up on Starz and Playboy. In addition, Strait has entertained the troops in the Middle East, Cuba, Japan, and Europe, and has hosted his own boxing/commentary podcast.
Carlos has performed at The Upright Citizens Brigade Theater, The People's Improv Theater, PSNBC, and CBS/NYC. Praino, the emcee for the night, started his stand-up career in 1999, while attending college in Pennsylvania. He has been featured at the Boston Comedy Festival, the NY Surf Film Festival, the Lighthouse International Film Festival, High Times Magazine and College Sports Television.
Doors for the event will open at 7 p.m.m with the show starting at 8 p.m. Admission is $5 for Empire Club members and $15 for non-members.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash