PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Caroline B. Koziol of Peekskill, formerly of Yonkers, died Monday, Aug. 4. She was 93.
Koziol was born April 29, 1921, in Yonkers, to Alozy and Mary Savich Antash. She graduated from the High School of Commerce in 1939.
Koziol is survived by her daughter, Theresa Otis (James) of Cortlandt Manor; son, John Koziol (Karen) of Orangeburg; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John Koziol; sisters, Mary, Blanche and Nellie; and four brothers, Albert, Michael, Joseph and Kazik.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6, from 3-7 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7, at Assumption Church. Interment will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Yonkers.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 3 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 4 Big City Medical Care Now Available In Smalltown Bronxville
- 5 NYPD Officer, Former Section 1 Basketball Star, Killed In Bronx Crash