PEEKSKILL, N.Y. -- Caroline B. Koziol of Peekskill, formerly of Yonkers, died Monday, Aug. 4. She was 93.
Koziol was born April 29, 1921, in Yonkers, to Alozy and Mary Savich Antash. She graduated from the High School of Commerce in 1939.
Koziol is survived by her daughter, Theresa Otis (James) of Cortlandt Manor; son, John Koziol (Karen) of Orangeburg; four grandchildren; and three great-grandchildren. She was predeceased by her husband, John Koziol; sisters, Mary, Blanche and Nellie; and four brothers, Albert, Michael, Joseph and Kazik.
Calling hours are Wednesday, Aug. 6, from 3-7 p.m. at the Joseph F. Nardone Funeral Home, Peekskill. A Mass of Christian Burial will be celebrated at 10 a.m. Thursday, Aug. 7, at Assumption Church. Interment will follow at St. Joseph's Cemetery, Yonkers.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Members Of Yonkers Gang Charged With Murder, Other Felonies