YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County will close the Broad Street bridge on Monday, July 14, and it will remain closed to traffic until Aug. 29.
The bridge will be closed from Midland Avenue to Locust Street. Motorists will need to seek alternate routes.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Snow Likely In Yonkers On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Yonkers