YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County will close the Broad Street bridge on Monday, July 14, and it will remain closed to traffic until Aug. 29.
The bridge will be closed from Midland Avenue to Locust Street. Motorists will need to seek alternate routes.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers