YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County will close the Broad Street bridge on Monday, July 14, and it will remain closed to traffic until Aug. 29.
The bridge will be closed from Midland Avenue to Locust Street. Motorists will need to seek alternate routes.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 3 Slick Westchester Roadways Result In Numerous Accidents
- 4 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 5 Snow Could Return To Yonkers For Monday Morning Commute