YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County will close the Broad Street bridge on Monday, July 14, and it will remain closed to traffic until Aug. 29.
The bridge will be closed from Midland Avenue to Locust Street. Motorists will need to seek alternate routes.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon