YONKERS, N.Y. -- Westchester County will close the Broad Street bridge on Monday, July 14, and it will remain closed to traffic until Aug. 29.
The bridge will be closed from Midland Avenue to Locust Street. Motorists will need to seek alternate routes.
- 1 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 2 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Members Of Yonkers Gang Charged With Murder, Other Felonies
- 5 Man, 40, Found Dead In Wooded Area In Yonkers