YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police officials have said the death of a 15-year old girl at a carnival in October appears to have been the result of a brake malfunction, according to LoHud.com.
Kalie Gill was killed when Roseanne Piccirilli's SUV jumped a curb and crashed into Gill and her sister Lindsey. The incident left Lindsey Gill in critical condition, LoHud.com reported.
Criminal charges are not expected following the investigation as Piccirilli has cooperated and was not under the influence, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns