YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police officials have said the death of a 15-year old girl at a carnival in October appears to have been the result of a brake malfunction, according to LoHud.com.
Kalie Gill was killed when Roseanne Piccirilli's SUV jumped a curb and crashed into Gill and her sister Lindsey. The incident left Lindsey Gill in critical condition, LoHud.com reported.
Criminal charges are not expected following the investigation as Piccirilli has cooperated and was not under the influence, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 3 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 4 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely
- 5 Police Search For Person Who May Have Jumped Into Hudson River