YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police officials have said the death of a 15-year old girl at a carnival in October appears to have been the result of a brake malfunction, according to LoHud.com.
Kalie Gill was killed when Roseanne Piccirilli's SUV jumped a curb and crashed into Gill and her sister Lindsey. The incident left Lindsey Gill in critical condition, LoHud.com reported.
Criminal charges are not expected following the investigation as Piccirilli has cooperated and was not under the influence, LoHud.com said.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents