YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police officials have said the death of a 15-year old girl at a carnival in October appears to have been the result of a brake malfunction, according to LoHud.com.
Kalie Gill was killed when Roseanne Piccirilli's SUV jumped a curb and crashed into Gill and her sister Lindsey. The incident left Lindsey Gill in critical condition, LoHud.com reported.
Criminal charges are not expected following the investigation as Piccirilli has cooperated and was not under the influence, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River