YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers Police officials have said the death of a 15-year old girl at a carnival in October appears to have been the result of a brake malfunction, according to LoHud.com.
Kalie Gill was killed when Roseanne Piccirilli's SUV jumped a curb and crashed into Gill and her sister Lindsey. The incident left Lindsey Gill in critical condition, LoHud.com reported.
Criminal charges are not expected following the investigation as Piccirilli has cooperated and was not under the influence, LoHud.com said.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 3 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show