WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents led to morning delays Thursday as Westchester County commuters contended with dense fog.
An accident on the southbound Taconic State Parkway, between Route 100/Route 133, and the Saw Mill Parkway, was reported at 7:40 a.m..
Drivers on southbound I-684 experienced heavy delays between I-84 (Exit 9) and Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) following after an accident blocked the left lane reported at 7:50 a.m.
- 1 Autopsy Released For Woman Found Naked In Neighbor's Yard In Yonkers
- 2 Police Search For Yonkers Bank Robbery Suspect
- 3 Yonkers Police Department Uses Facebook To ID Non-Verbal Woman
- 4 Two Medical Marijuana Licenses Granted In Westchester
- 5 Police Investigate Two Overnight Shootings In Yonkers; Man Hospitalized