This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents snarled the Monday morning commute in Westchester County.
Both north and southbound lanes of Route 9 were closed just south of the Bear Mountain Parkway after a rolled over truck.
Crews closed Route 9 at approximately 8 a.m. and expects the road to remain closed for approximately 4 hours.
Motorists also experienced delays westbound on 287 between Exit 6 and Exit 5 after an accident reported around 8:45 a.m.
The crash blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 3 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 4 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 5 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old