This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents snarled the Monday morning commute in Westchester County.
Both north and southbound lanes of Route 9 were closed just south of the Bear Mountain Parkway after a rolled over truck.
Crews closed Route 9 at approximately 8 a.m. and expects the road to remain closed for approximately 4 hours.
Motorists also experienced delays westbound on 287 between Exit 6 and Exit 5 after an accident reported around 8:45 a.m.
The crash blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 3 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC