This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A pair of accidents snarled the Monday morning commute in Westchester County.
Both north and southbound lanes of Route 9 were closed just south of the Bear Mountain Parkway after a rolled over truck.
Crews closed Route 9 at approximately 8 a.m. and expects the road to remain closed for approximately 4 hours.
Motorists also experienced delays westbound on 287 between Exit 6 and Exit 5 after an accident reported around 8:45 a.m.
The crash blocked two lanes before being cleared.
- 1 Sex Offenders Live Near Yonkers Pre-K's, Report Says
- 2 Target, With Yonkers Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 3 Ten Yonkers Eateries To Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 4 Yonkers Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 5 Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Jackpot At Yonkers' Empire City Casino