This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway and on southbound I-684 caused delays Thursday afternoon.
The accident on the Hutch, between I-287 and North Street (Route 127/Exit 25) in Harrison, was reported at 4:35 p.m.
The accident on 684 is at Route 35 (Exit 6) was reported at 4:40 p.m.
An earlier accident in Northern Westchester occurred on Route 172 at Woodcrest Lane on the Mount Kisco/Bedford border at 12:30 p.m.. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash