This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- A multi-vehicle accident on the southbound Hutchinson River Parkway and on southbound I-684 caused delays Thursday afternoon.
The accident on the Hutch, between I-287 and North Street (Route 127/Exit 25) in Harrison, was reported at 4:35 p.m.
The accident on 684 is at Route 35 (Exit 6) was reported at 4:40 p.m.
An earlier accident in Northern Westchester occurred on Route 172 at Woodcrest Lane on the Mount Kisco/Bedford border at 12:30 p.m.. There were no serious injuries.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Man Wins $5M In Lottery Scratch-Off Game
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely