WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- An accident resulted in the closure of the right-hand lane on southbound I-95 near the Westchester/Fairfield, Conn., border Wednesday.
The accident, reported at 8 a.m. between Delavan Avenue (Exit 2) and I-287 (Exit 21), was cleared by 8:30 a.m.
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 3 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 4 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 5 Nearly One Million Bicycles Are Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed