This story has been updated.
WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. -- There are heavy delays both the Saw Mill River Parkway and I-684 following Friday morning accidents.
An accident on the northbound Saw Mill River Parkway, reported at 7:10 a.m., is between Route 120 (Exit 32) and Readers Digest Road (Exit 33), and has resulted in stop-and-go conditions.
There is also an accident on southbound I-684 in North Salem blocking the shoulder between Hardscrabble Road (Exit 8) and Route 116 (Exit 7) reported at 7:30 a.m.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns