YONKERS, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 901 customers in Yonkers, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power at about 6:30 a.m. include 731 customers on Colgate Avenue; 146 customers on Abbey Place; 14 customers on Yonkers Avenue and Cypress Street; and 10 customers near Locust Hill Avenue and Elm Street.
Con Edison estimates power will be restored around 9 a.m. near Colgate Avenue and Yonkers Avenue. Restoration times are pending for all other areas.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers