YONKERS, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 901 customers in Yonkers, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power at about 6:30 a.m. include 731 customers on Colgate Avenue; 146 customers on Abbey Place; 14 customers on Yonkers Avenue and Cypress Street; and 10 customers near Locust Hill Avenue and Elm Street.
Con Edison estimates power will be restored around 9 a.m. near Colgate Avenue and Yonkers Avenue. Restoration times are pending for all other areas.
- 1 Strong Turnout, Brightening Skies Mark Yonkers' St. Patrick's Day Parade
- 2 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 3 Stop & Shop Issues Recall For Several Frozen Food Items
- 4 Fire At Yonkers Home Being Investigated
- 5 Police Seek Public's Help In Search For Missing Yorktown Woman, 43