YONKERS, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 901 customers in Yonkers, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power at about 6:30 a.m. include 731 customers on Colgate Avenue; 146 customers on Abbey Place; 14 customers on Yonkers Avenue and Cypress Street; and 10 customers near Locust Hill Avenue and Elm Street.
Con Edison estimates power will be restored around 9 a.m. near Colgate Avenue and Yonkers Avenue. Restoration times are pending for all other areas.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 4 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 5 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents