YONKERS, N.Y. -- Heavy rain and winds have knocked out power to an estimated 901 customers in Yonkers, Con Edison reported Thursday morning.
Those without power at about 6:30 a.m. include 731 customers on Colgate Avenue; 146 customers on Abbey Place; 14 customers on Yonkers Avenue and Cypress Street; and 10 customers near Locust Hill Avenue and Elm Street.
Con Edison estimates power will be restored around 9 a.m. near Colgate Avenue and Yonkers Avenue. Restoration times are pending for all other areas.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash