YONKERS, N.Y. — Residents of Yonkers, are you up for a challenge? Can you tell us where in the city this photo was taken?
Every Saturday, The Yonkers Daily Voice will post a photo of an architectural feature or object found in the city. You have one week to figure out the name of the building, street or landmark where we took the photo.
Points will be awarded to the first person who correctly gives the photo's location. We'll be keeping a list of our attentive readers.
Last week's challenge solved: The Christmas tree was at the Ridge Hill Shopping Center.
We awarded one point to John Spencer for correctly identifying the picture first.
The "Where in Yonkers?" leaderboard:
Tom Wasiczko – 5 points
John Spencer – 5 points
Laurence Frumkies – 1 point
Barbara Ricci – 1 point
Peter Harris – 1 point
Bob Tichenor – 1 point
Eddie Corbett – 1 point
Nicolette Swanson – 1 point
Annie Talone – 1 point
captfjjm - 1 point
- 1 State Police Warn Yonkers Residents Of Phone Scam
- 2 Car Crashes Into Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 3 Former White Plains Officer Left Suicide Note At Harrison Murder Scene
- 4 Yonkers Woman Accused Of Illegally Collecting Unemployment Benefits
- 5 Community Stunned, Saddened By Murder-Suicide Tragedy In Harrison