YONKERS, N.Y. - Feeling lucky? There are several places in Yonkers where you can put that luck to work and buy tickets for Saturday's Powerball drawing.
The jackpot will be at least $550 million, the third largest lottery jackpot in U.S. history, after no one matched the winning numbers in Wednesday night's draw.
You can buy tickets at:
- Esther Pharmacy, 71 South Broadway
- Letty Riverview Stationary, 69 Riverdale Ave.
- VRS Corp., 30 South Broadway
- JFA Meat Market, 83 Riverdale Ave.
- Hughes Financial Services, 95 Riverdale Ave.
- S&D Liquor, 2 Main St.
- St. Joseph’s Hospital Gift Shop, 127 South Broadway
- Daisy’s Cards & Gift Shop, 8 North Broadway
- Cut Price Liquor, 47 Main St.
- Stanlou Deli Mart, 25 North Broadway
- Herriot Meat Market, 120 Herriot St.
- Guzman Deli Grocery, 177 Waverly St.
- Garden deli & Grocery, 154 South Broadway
- Brothers Food, 149 Highland Ave.
- Small Mini Market, 55 Palisades Ave.
- Raffi Boy Deli, 59 Palisades Ave.
- Parmod Food Mart, 60 Elm St.
- Family Food Center, 100 Linden St.
- Foodtown, 70 Linden St.
- MYG Deli, 107 Elm St.
- DM Wines & Liquors, 92 Oak St.
- T&S Gas, 200 South Broadway
- Elm Liquor, 126 Elm St.
- Riverdale Food, 264 Riverdale Ave.
- NW Grocery, 153 North Broadway
- Hawthorne Grocery & Deli, 27 Pier St.
- K&J Food, 273 South Broadway
- R&J Food, 274 South Broadway
- Soto Deli Grocery, 161 North Broadway
- Family Food Plaza, 167 North Broadway
- San Castle Enterprises, 109 Ashburton Ave.
- A&H Candy and Grocery, 347 South Broadway
- CL Meat and Grocery Market, 159 Ashburton Ave.
- Ashburton Avenue Pharmacy, 180 Ashburton Ave.
If you want to look up other locations, simply put the town name into the New York lottery's locator .
You have to be in it to win it!
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.