YONKERS N.Y. – A special needs cat with six toes on both paws is looking for a loving home in Yonkers.
Nicky, a young gray-and-white male cat, is a polydactyl feline. He's neutered and up to date on his vaccinations, but has a food allergy and only can eat certain kinds of food.
Nicky has big gold eyes and a quiet, laid back personality. He needs to find a home soon because he can't stay at the center any longer.
For more information on Nicky, call the Yonkers Humane Society at 914-439-2415.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Fatal Crash On Sprain Brook Parkway Snarls Morning Commute
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers