YONKERS N.Y. – A special needs cat with six toes on both paws is looking for a loving home in Yonkers.
Nicky, a young gray-and-white male cat, is a polydactyl feline. He's neutered and up to date on his vaccinations, but has a food allergy and only can eat certain kinds of food.
Nicky has big gold eyes and a quiet, laid back personality. He needs to find a home soon because he can't stay at the center any longer.
For more information on Nicky, call the Yonkers Humane Society at 914-439-2415.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 4 Presidential Run Puts Spotlight On Donald Trump's Westchester Estate
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon