YONKERS N.Y. – A special needs cat with six toes on both paws is looking for a loving home in Yonkers.
Nicky, a young gray-and-white male cat, is a polydactyl feline. He's neutered and up to date on his vaccinations, but has a food allergy and only can eat certain kinds of food.
Nicky has big gold eyes and a quiet, laid back personality. He needs to find a home soon because he can't stay at the center any longer.
For more information on Nicky, call the Yonkers Humane Society at 914-439-2415.
- 1 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Is Issued By FBI, Homeland Security
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 White Plains Man, 31, Who Died In Apparent Drowning ID'd
- 5 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital