YONKERS N.Y. – A special needs cat with six toes on both paws is looking for a loving home in Yonkers.
Nicky, a young gray-and-white male cat, is a polydactyl feline. He's neutered and up to date on his vaccinations, but has a food allergy and only can eat certain kinds of food.
Nicky has big gold eyes and a quiet, laid back personality. He needs to find a home soon because he can't stay at the center any longer.
For more information on Nicky, call the Yonkers Humane Society at 914-439-2415.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash