YONKERS N.Y. – A special needs cat with six toes on both paws is looking for a loving home in Yonkers.
Nicky, a young gray-and-white male cat, is a polydactyl feline. He's neutered and up to date on his vaccinations, but has a food allergy and only can eat certain kinds of food.
Nicky has big gold eyes and a quiet, laid back personality. He needs to find a home soon because he can't stay at the center any longer.
For more information on Nicky, call the Yonkers Humane Society at 914-439-2415.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy