YONKERS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Yonkers’ Carlos Jaime Alazraqui!
Carlos Jaime Alazraqui, who was born in Yonkers, turns 52 on Sunday.
Alazraqui, a stand-up comedian, actor, singer, impressionist, voice artist, and comedian, possibly best known as Deputy James Garcia on Reno 911!, was born July 20, 1962.
His extensive voice-over work includes the role of Bobbi Fabulous on Phineas and Ferb, the chihuahua from the Taco Bell commercials, Denzel Q. Crocker and Juandissimo Magnifico on The Fairly Odd Parents!, Rocko and Spunky on Rocko's Modern Life, Lazlo and Clam in Camp Lazlo, and as Mr. Weed in Family Guy.
Alazraqui is known for his live-action work in the mockumentary series Reno 911!, in which he played Deputy James Garcia for five seasons (2003–2008). He played the same role in the series' spinoff film, Reno 911! Miami.
Alazraqui wrote and starred in The Last White Dishwasher, a short film, co-starring Tara Strong. In 2013, in the YouTube Yo Momma Jokes! channel and videos, he was the voice of Police Officer (Volume 1), Mexican guy and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 3 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Principal At St. Eugene's In Yonkers Resigns