YONKERS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Yonkers’ Carlos Jaime Alazraqui!
Carlos Jaime Alazraqui, who was born in Yonkers, turns 52 on Sunday.
Alazraqui, a stand-up comedian, actor, singer, impressionist, voice artist, and comedian, possibly best known as Deputy James Garcia on Reno 911!, was born July 20, 1962.
His extensive voice-over work includes the role of Bobbi Fabulous on Phineas and Ferb, the chihuahua from the Taco Bell commercials, Denzel Q. Crocker and Juandissimo Magnifico on The Fairly Odd Parents!, Rocko and Spunky on Rocko's Modern Life, Lazlo and Clam in Camp Lazlo, and as Mr. Weed in Family Guy.
Alazraqui is known for his live-action work in the mockumentary series Reno 911!, in which he played Deputy James Garcia for five seasons (2003–2008). He played the same role in the series' spinoff film, Reno 911! Miami.
Alazraqui wrote and starred in The Last White Dishwasher, a short film, co-starring Tara Strong. In 2013, in the YouTube Yo Momma Jokes! channel and videos, he was the voice of Police Officer (Volume 1), Mexican guy and SpongeBob SquarePants.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three