YONKERS, N.Y. -- Happy Birthday to Yonkers’ Adam Michael Rodríguez!
Rodríguez, who was born in Yonkers, turns 39 on Wednesday.
Rodríguez, an actor and director, was born April 2, 1975. He is best known for his long running role as Eric Delko on "CSI: Miami." He has appeared in commercials, including one for Coca-Cola. He also appeared on "Brooklyn South," "Law & Order," "Felicity," "Roswell" and "NYPD Blue." He has appeared in a number of music videos, including Jennifer Lopez's 1999 video, "If You Had My Love," Busta Rhymes' "Respect My Conglomerate," Lionel Richie's "I Call It Love," opposite Nicole Richie, Melanie Fiona's "It Kills Me," 50 Cent's "Many Men," alongside Rory Cochrane, and Wisin & Yandel's "No Dejemos Que Se Apague."
He joined the main cast of "CSI: Miami," which premiered in 2002 and directed and wrote the episode "Hunting Ground" (Season 9 Episode 16). He left the main cast during Season 8 and he returned to the main cast in Season 9 and remained until the show ended with Season 10 in 2012.
He appeared in "Let The Game Begin" (2010) and "Magic Mike" (2012).
- 1 Yonkers Man Killed In Accident At Hotel Construction Site In NYC
- 2 Man, 34, Is Charged With Driving Wrong Way On Hutch, DWI
- 3 Broadway Producer's Westchester Home Hits The Market For $29.5M
- 4 Mucinex Cold, Flu Medicine Recall Announced
- 5 Police Seeking Public's Help In Search For Missing Greenwich Teen Girl