YONKERS, N.Y. – Leading personal finance social network WalletHub has ranked Yonkers in the top ten worst cities for first-time homebuyers.
To determine favorable housing markets for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub evaluated the affordability of homes as well as the conditions of the real estate market and community environment in 300 of the largest cities in the U.S.
According to the report, Richmond, Calif. is listed as the number one worst city to buy a home.
Broken Arrow, Okla. is the best city to purchase a home, according to WalletHub.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Former Yonkers School Employee, Man Charged With Stealing $280K In Scam
- 2 Couple Killed In Overnight Fire In Yonkers Believed To Be Composer, Pianist
- 3 Coyote Sighting Causes School To Cut Short Recess In Yonkers
- 4 Anthony R. Colabella, 28, Of Yonkers
- 5 McDonald's Shakes Up Menu, Cuts Seven Sandwiches