YONKERS, N.Y. – Leading personal finance social network WalletHub has ranked Yonkers in the top ten worst cities for first-time homebuyers.
To determine favorable housing markets for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub evaluated the affordability of homes as well as the conditions of the real estate market and community environment in 300 of the largest cities in the U.S.
According to the report, Richmond, Calif. is listed as the number one worst city to buy a home.
Broken Arrow, Okla. is the best city to purchase a home, according to WalletHub.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Two Shot Inside Apartment Building In Yonkers
- 2 Snow Likely In Yonkers On Busiest Travel Day Of The Year
- 3 Police Identify Teenagers Involved In Fatal Accident Near Port Chester HS
- 4 Westchester Bank Manager Is Charged With Stealing Over $1.4M
- 5 Up To One Inch Of Rain Could Fall Overnight In Yonkers