YONKERS, N.Y. – Leading personal finance social network WalletHub has ranked Yonkers in the top ten worst cities for first-time homebuyers.
To determine favorable housing markets for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub evaluated the affordability of homes as well as the conditions of the real estate market and community environment in 300 of the largest cities in the U.S.
According to the report, Richmond, Calif. is listed as the number one worst city to buy a home.
Broken Arrow, Okla. is the best city to purchase a home, according to WalletHub.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 4 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway
- 5 Credit Card Skimmer Discovery At Area Bank Prompts Concern