YONKERS, N.Y. – Leading personal finance social network WalletHub has ranked Yonkers in the top ten worst cities for first-time homebuyers.
To determine favorable housing markets for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub evaluated the affordability of homes as well as the conditions of the real estate market and community environment in 300 of the largest cities in the U.S.
According to the report, Richmond, Calif. is listed as the number one worst city to buy a home.
Broken Arrow, Okla. is the best city to purchase a home, according to WalletHub.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 Driver Killed In Sprain Brook Parkway Crash In Yonkers ID'd
- 2 Serious Crash Reported On Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers
- 3 Yonkers Church Holds Final Mass Before Closure
- 4 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 5 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon