YONKERS, N.Y. – Leading personal finance social network WalletHub has ranked Yonkers in the top ten worst cities for first-time homebuyers.
To determine favorable housing markets for first-time homebuyers, WalletHub evaluated the affordability of homes as well as the conditions of the real estate market and community environment in 300 of the largest cities in the U.S.
According to the report, Richmond, Calif. is listed as the number one worst city to buy a home.
Broken Arrow, Okla. is the best city to purchase a home, according to WalletHub.
To read the full report, click here.
- 1 NYPD Detective Killed, Yonkers Driver Injured In Wrong-Way Crash ID'd
- 2 Yonkers Will See Widespread Snow Sunday Into Monday
- 3 Police Investigating Robbery At Yonkers Restaurant
- 4 Former NBA All-Star, New York Knicks Player Anthony Mason Dies At 48
- 5 March Comes In Like A Lion As Latest Snowstorm Hits Yonkers