WESTCHESTER COUNTY, N.Y. – The Super Bowl benefits from millions of pseudo football fans who tune in for the commercial-watching only. And many viewers who watch the 85th Academy Awards on Sunday evening tune in to the broadcast similarly – for the fashion-watching.
Hollywood’s starring men always look dapper strolling down the red carpet in their designer tuxedos. It is forever the actresses – women young and old – on the receiving end of the scrutiny, from critics on networks and cable broadcasts to the pajama-clad critics in living rooms throughout Westchester County (and the rest of the world).
Now that the red carpet show has concluded -- and that other show begins, who do you think took the award for "best dressed actress at an awards ceremony?"
Please submit your vote.
- 1 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 2 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 3 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three
- 4 Former Yonkers Narcotics Officer Sentenced In Perjury Case
- 5 Woman Indicted On Manslaughter Charges In Yonkers Attack With Car