YONKERS, N.Y. -- Elizabeth Seton Children's Foundation will host its first block party to kick off the summer at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center on Saturday, June 21, from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is at 300 Corporate Blvd. S., Yonkers.
The afternoon will be filled with games, food, arts and crafts, live music, a petting zoo, raffles and more.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Sarra Young, communications coordinator at the St. Elizabeth Seton Children’s Foundation, at 226-3004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 4 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 5 Members Of Yonkers Gang Charged With Murder, Other Felonies