YONKERS, N.Y. -- Elizabeth Seton Children's Foundation will host its first block party to kick off the summer at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center on Saturday, June 21, from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is at 300 Corporate Blvd. S., Yonkers.
The afternoon will be filled with games, food, arts and crafts, live music, a petting zoo, raffles and more.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Sarra Young, communications coordinator at the St. Elizabeth Seton Children’s Foundation, at 226-3004 or email at email@example.com.
- 1 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Apple's iPhone 6 Release Packs Ridge Hill Mall In Yonkers
- 4 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts
- 5 Yonkers Begins Process Of Daylighting Saw Mill River