YONKERS, N.Y. -- Elizabeth Seton Children's Foundation will host its first block party to kick off the summer at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center on Saturday, June 21, from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is at 300 Corporate Blvd. S., Yonkers.
The afternoon will be filled with games, food, arts and crafts, live music, a petting zoo, raffles and more.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Sarra Young, communications coordinator at the St. Elizabeth Seton Children’s Foundation, at 226-3004 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy