YONKERS, N.Y. -- Elizabeth Seton Children's Foundation will host its first block party to kick off the summer at the Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center on Saturday, June 21, from 12:30-3:30 p.m.
Elizabeth Seton Pediatric Center is at 300 Corporate Blvd. S., Yonkers.
The afternoon will be filled with games, food, arts and crafts, live music, a petting zoo, raffles and more.
The event is free and open to the public.
For more information, contact Sarra Young, communications coordinator at the St. Elizabeth Seton Children’s Foundation, at 226-3004 or email at email@example.com.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Among Westchester Parishes Waiting On Possible Closure
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime