YONKERS, N.Y. -- Halloween comes early at Ridge Hill with a wide array of seasonal festivities for the entire family at Ridge Hill’s second annual HarvestFest on Saturday, Oct. 25.
Kids are invited to show off their costumes with centerwide trick-or-treating and enjoy a host of other fun, interactive activities. A rundown of activities is below:
- Swing by the Wee Westchester booth for arts and crafts.
- Join in the Guitar Center interactive drum circle.
- Take a pony ride and meet some furry friends at the Pied Piper petting zoo.
- Visit the Whole Foods Market station for natural pumpkin decorating.
- Enjoy Smoothie King samples and Frannie’s Goodie Shop pumpkin frozen yogurt.
- Get a wild makeover with costume makeup by Sephora.
- Ridge Hill artist-in-residence Kindo will be creating free, custom-designed T-shirts and chalking a community Harvest Mural with the help of kids in attendance.
- Stop by the Ridge Hill Harvest Market to sample local craft beer from Yonkers Brewing Co. and indulge in traditional autumn treats from Hudson Valley farms.
- Sample culinary delights from the eclectic variety of Ridge Hill restaurants and shops, including Bonefish Grill, Cheesecake Factory, Texas de Brazil and Lefteris Gyro, Sur La Table, Teavana and Whole Foods Market Yonkers.
- L.L. Bean, REI and Orvis will provide recreation and sporting goods demonstrations.
The Ridge Hill Selfie Contest is going on through Tuesday, Sept. 30. Take a Selfie at Ridge Hill with an identifying landmark in the background and use #RidgeHillSelfie. First prize for the most likes is a $250 Ridge Hill gift card. For more information, visit westchestersridgehill.com.
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.