YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers residents will be joining in the fight against cancer at the Yonkers Relay for Life at Lincoln High School, this Friday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
Across Yonkers, 32 teams have raised more than $20,000. Mayor Mike Spano's team has raised $2,700.
At the event, the mayor's team will be selling popcorn, cotton candy and donated baked goods for $2 each as well as the opportunity to “Dunk A Commissioner.”
For $2 or $5, you’ll have the opportunity to dunk Deputy Mayor Steve Levy, Corporation Counsel Mike Curti, Human Resource Commissioner Carlos Moran and many others.
All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. To donate to the Yonkers Relay for Life, click here.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home
- 5 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers