YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers residents will be joining in the fight against cancer at the Yonkers Relay for Life at Lincoln High School, this Friday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
Across Yonkers, 32 teams have raised more than $20,000. Mayor Mike Spano's team has raised $2,700.
At the event, the mayor's team will be selling popcorn, cotton candy and donated baked goods for $2 each as well as the opportunity to “Dunk A Commissioner.”
For $2 or $5, you’ll have the opportunity to dunk Deputy Mayor Steve Levy, Corporation Counsel Mike Curti, Human Resource Commissioner Carlos Moran and many others.
All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. To donate to the Yonkers Relay for Life, click here.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 17-Year-Old Charged In Armed Robberies Of Yonkers Banks
- 5 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester