YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers residents will be joining in the fight against cancer at the Yonkers Relay for Life at Lincoln High School, this Friday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
Across Yonkers, 32 teams have raised more than $20,000. Mayor Mike Spano's team has raised $2,700.
At the event, the mayor's team will be selling popcorn, cotton candy and donated baked goods for $2 each as well as the opportunity to “Dunk A Commissioner.”
For $2 or $5, you’ll have the opportunity to dunk Deputy Mayor Steve Levy, Corporation Counsel Mike Curti, Human Resource Commissioner Carlos Moran and many others.
All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. To donate to the Yonkers Relay for Life, click here.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy