YONKERS, N.Y. -- Yonkers residents will be joining in the fight against cancer at the Yonkers Relay for Life at Lincoln High School, this Friday, June 6 at 7 p.m.
Across Yonkers, 32 teams have raised more than $20,000. Mayor Mike Spano's team has raised $2,700.
At the event, the mayor's team will be selling popcorn, cotton candy and donated baked goods for $2 each as well as the opportunity to “Dunk A Commissioner.”
For $2 or $5, you’ll have the opportunity to dunk Deputy Mayor Steve Levy, Corporation Counsel Mike Curti, Human Resource Commissioner Carlos Moran and many others.
All proceeds will benefit the American Cancer Society. To donate to the Yonkers Relay for Life, click here.
- 1 Three-Alarm Blaze Rips Through Yonkers Home, Displacing Eight Residents
- 2 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 3 New Facebook Scam Could Cost You
- 4 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 5 Sprain Brook Parkway In Yonkers Reopens After Fatal Crash