YONKERS, N.Y. -- More than 10,000 people are expected for a celebration of Mexican and Latin American culture in Yonkers in September.
The third Mexican and Latin American Independence Festival will take place on Sunday, Sept. 14, at War Memorial Field from noon to 6 p.m.
The free festival will exhibit the values, culture, dance, music and cuisine from Mexican and Latin American cultures as part of Hispanic Heritage month.
The event is organized by Mexican Empresarios En Accion in conjunction with Mayor Mike Spano.
War Memorial Field is at 285 Nepperhan Avenue.
- 1 Serious Crash Reported On Saw Mill Parkway In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Man Wins $5M In Lottery Scratch-Off Game
- 3 Westchester High Schools Rank High Among New York's Best
- 4 Yonkers Eateries Offer A Variety Of Specials For Super Bowl Sunday
- 5 Winter Storm Watch Issued For Yonkers; 6-12 Inches Of Snow Likely