YONKERS, N.Y. -- More than 10,000 people are expected for a celebration of Mexican and Latin American culture in Yonkers in September.
The third Mexican and Latin American Independence Festival will take place on Sunday, Sept. 14, at War Memorial Field from noon to 6 p.m.
The free festival will exhibit the values, culture, dance, music and cuisine from Mexican and Latin American cultures as part of Hispanic Heritage month.
The event is organized by Mexican Empresarios En Accion in conjunction with Mayor Mike Spano.
War Memorial Field is at 285 Nepperhan Avenue.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting