YONKERS, N.Y. -- Ridge Hill staple and Best of Westchester 2014 winner Frannie's Goodie Shop is celebrating its first birthday this weekend with some special events.
Some live entertainment by John Longhitano and Saving Skylar will be featured from 7 p.m to 9 p.m. on Friday, July 11.
Karaoke will be offered from 6:30 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Saturday, July 12.
Visionary face and body artist Jen Siciliano will be on hand from 1 p.m. to 3 p.m. on Sunday, July 13.
Frannie's Goodie Shop, owned by Frannie and Isi Albanese, originated in Mount Kisco. The first store opened in 2011, and the chain now includes the original location, YoArt Frozen Yogurt Boutique at The Plaza Food Hall in New York City, and their newest Ridge Hill location.
The store features soft-serve gelato, ice cream and shakes. In addition, it serves crepes, baked goods, coffee and other beverages in a café area, and includes fully-stocked candy store.
Frannie's Goodie Shop is located at 260 Market St., and is open on Sunday from 10 a.m. to 10 p.m.; Monday to Thursday from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m.; and Friday and Saturday from 9 a.m. to 11 p.m.
What's your favorite treat from Frannie's Goodie Shop? Let us know in the comments below.
- 1 Two Shot Outside Yonkers Bar
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police