MOUNT VERNON, N.Y. – Wartburg and Westchester County Home Owners’ Coalition will host the first Southern Westchester Summit from 7p.m. to 9 p.m. on Thursday at Wartburg’s Conference Center at 200 Wartburg Place.
The summit will focus on Governor Cuomo’s Tax Cap initiative and its effect on southern Westchester boroughs.
At least four mayors – Ernie Davis of Mount Vernon, Noam Bramson of New Rochelle, Randy Sellier of Village of Pelham Manor and Anne McAndrews of Larchmont – are attending. Scarsdale Village Manager Al Gatta and Pelham Trustee Chris Reim also are scheduled to attend.
“The residents of Westchester County will benefit from an engaging and open dialogue about the looming issues and opportunities facing our municipalities, our region, and our state,” said Derickson K. Lawrence, chair of WCHC.
Due to limited seating, registration on WCHC’s website and early arrival are recommended.
To register or for more information visit WCHC’s website here.
- 1 Fire Displaces Five Families, Kills Four Cats In Yonkers
- 2 Yonkers Police Investigate Possible Homicide After Naked Man Found On Run
- 3 Yonkers Gas Station Fined By New York Liquor Authority
- 4 'Property Brothers' Filming Episodes In Westchester Through August
- 5 Westchester Residents Warned About New Massive IRS Phone Scam