YONKERS, N.Y. -- The much anticipated 5th Annual Yonkers Downtown International Restaurant Week gets under way Sunday, Jan. 10-16, in restaurants across the downtown area.
Diners who visit the participating restaurants will receive 20 percent off lunch prices and 25 percent off dinner prices. To receive the discount, diners must make reservations over the phone (not online) and mention restaurant week when they do. They also need to visit www.YonkersRestaurantWeek.com , and print the discount coupon, then present it at the restaurant.
Restaurants included in the event offer everything from Japanese cuisine to pizza and beer:
- X2O Xaviars on the Hudson: 71 Water Grant Street, 914-965-1111. Xaviars.com
- Dolphin Restaurant: 1 Van Der Donck St., 914-751-8170. Dolphinrbl.com
- La Bella Havana: 35 Main St., 914-920-9777. Labellahavana.com
- Giovanni’s IV Italian: 25 Main St., 914-375-1429. Giovannis4.com
- Guapo Cocina Mexicana: 10 Warburton Ave., 914-920-5900. Guaporestaurant.com
- Khangri Japanese Sushi: 22 Warburton Ave., 914-968-2134. Khangrijapaneserestaurant.com
- Nawab Indian Cuisine: 2 Hudson St., 914-909-9700. Nawabny.com
- The Pizza Place: 92 Main St., 914-709-1050. Thepizzaplaceinc.com
- Yonkers Brewing Co.: 92 Main St., 914-424-9918. yonkersbrewing.com
- Zuppa Restaurant & Lounge: 59 Main St., 914-376-6500. Zupparestaurant.com
Click here to sign up for Daily Voice's free daily emails and news alerts.