YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers Brewing Company announced it will open a tasting room and microbrewery space near the Yonkers Metro-North train station, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The 4,700-square-foot space at 92 Main St. is expected to cost roughly $1.4 million, WCBJ reported.
The brewery said it hopes to hire 10 full and part-time employees and that it will double that number in two years, WCBJ said.
- 1 Suicide Likely In Deaths Of Two 22-Year-Olds In Yonkers, Authorities Say
- 2 Snow Could Be Returning To Yonkers
- 3 Daughters Of Edgemont Driver Of SUV In Fatal Crash Will Be On 'Today' Show
- 4 Mount Vernon Man Pleads Guilty To Assaulting Yonkers Police Officer
- 5 Yonkers Man Charged In Greenburgh Shooting