YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers Brewing Company announced it will open a tasting room and microbrewery space near the Yonkers Metro-North train station, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The 4,700-square-foot space at 92 Main St. is expected to cost roughly $1.4 million, WCBJ reported.
The brewery said it hopes to hire 10 full and part-time employees and that it will double that number in two years, WCBJ said.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Police Seeking Public's Help In Identifying Yonkers Hospital Inpatient
- 3 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 10 Hospitalized After Yonkers Accident Involving Fire Engine, Shuttle Bus