YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers Brewing Company announced it will open a tasting room and microbrewery space near the Yonkers Metro-North train station, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The 4,700-square-foot space at 92 Main St. is expected to cost roughly $1.4 million, WCBJ reported.
The brewery said it hopes to hire 10 full and part-time employees and that it will double that number in two years, WCBJ said.
- 1 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway