YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers Brewing Company announced it will open a tasting room and microbrewery space near the Yonkers Metro-North train station, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The 4,700-square-foot space at 92 Main St. is expected to cost roughly $1.4 million, WCBJ reported.
The brewery said it hopes to hire 10 full and part-time employees and that it will double that number in two years, WCBJ said.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home