YONKERS, N.Y. -- The Yonkers Brewing Company announced it will open a tasting room and microbrewery space near the Yonkers Metro-North train station, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The 4,700-square-foot space at 92 Main St. is expected to cost roughly $1.4 million, WCBJ reported.
The brewery said it hopes to hire 10 full and part-time employees and that it will double that number in two years, WCBJ said.
- 1 Yonkers Teen Faces Hate Crime Charge After Mall Attacks
- 2 Aunt's Daughter Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 3 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years