YONKERS, N.Y. -- Rye-based developer Alfred Weissman Real Estate, LLC, recently announced plans to build a $15 million, 150-room hotel on Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The proposed 188,000-square foot hotel will occupy vacant land at 555 Tuckahoe Road and will create 50 permanent jobs, according to the article.
The Yonkers Industrial Development Agency board reportedly approved about $923,000 in mortgage and sales tax exemptions.
The hotel itself will be a national brand, according to the article.
- 1 Former Concordia College Assistant Basketball Coach ID'd In Fatal Crash
- 2 July 4 Terror Warning Issued By Homeland Security, FBI
- 3 Police Shoot, Kill Fugitive Richard Matt; Fellow Escapee David Sweat On Run
- 4 Second Escapee David Sweat Shot By New York State Police, Now In Hospital
- 5 Police Investigating Fatal Shootings Off Hutchinson River Parkway