YONKERS, N.Y. -- Rye-based developer Alfred Weissman Real Estate, LLC, recently announced plans to build a $15 million, 150-room hotel on Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The proposed 188,000-square foot hotel will occupy vacant land at 555 Tuckahoe Road and will create 50 permanent jobs, according to the article.
The Yonkers Industrial Development Agency board reportedly approved about $923,000 in mortgage and sales tax exemptions.
The hotel itself will be a national brand, according to the article.
- 1 Ten Yonkers Eateries To Participate In Hudson Valley Restaurant Week
- 2 Target, With Yonkers Location, Cutting Thousands Of Jobs
- 3 Yonkers Could See Up To 6 Inches Of Snow In Latest Storm
- 4 Landscaper Pulls Down Record $571K Jackpot At Yonkers' Empire City Casino
- 5 Winter Weather Advisory For New Round Of Snow In Yonkers