YONKERS, N.Y. -- Rye-based developer Alfred Weissman Real Estate, LLC, recently announced plans to build a $15 million, 150-room hotel on Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The proposed 188,000-square foot hotel will occupy vacant land at 555 Tuckahoe Road and will create 50 permanent jobs, according to the article.
The Yonkers Industrial Development Agency board reportedly approved about $923,000 in mortgage and sales tax exemptions.
The hotel itself will be a national brand, according to the article.
- 1 Man Charged In Homicide Of Yonkers 22-Year-Old
- 2 Family Files $20M Suit Against Yonkers In Police Raid Fatal Fall Incident
- 3 Woman, Mother Of 8, Dies While In Police Custody In Mount Vernon
- 4 Woman Hit By Van On Central Avenue In Yonkers
- 5 X-Planations: Yonkers' Chef Peter X. Kelly Shares His Pizza Picks