YONKERS, N.Y. -- Rye-based developer Alfred Weissman Real Estate, LLC, recently announced plans to build a $15 million, 150-room hotel on Tuckahoe Road in Yonkers, according to the Westchester County Business Journal.
The proposed 188,000-square foot hotel will occupy vacant land at 555 Tuckahoe Road and will create 50 permanent jobs, according to the article.
The Yonkers Industrial Development Agency board reportedly approved about $923,000 in mortgage and sales tax exemptions.
The hotel itself will be a national brand, according to the article.
- 1 Cousin Charged In Death Of 5-Year-Old Subject Of Amber Alert
- 2 Construction Starts On $27M Yonkers Affordable Housing Complex
- 3 Yonkers Resident Has Been Decorating His Home For 15 Years
- 4 Christmas Week Storm May Impact Travel In Yonkers
- 5 13 New Yonkers Police Officers Graduate From County Academy