YONKERS N.Y. – Residents looking for work in the restaurant industry should consider the new fish restaurant opening next month in Yonkers.
Applications will be accepted for various positions, including server, host, bartender and kitchen staff. Applications are available online or in-person at the restaurant.
You can also visit the chain's website and complete the online application. Interviews will be conducted with qualified candidates. Applications are being accepted now through Feb. 18.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidental Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three