YONKERS, N.Y. -- Lela Goren, founder and president of the Goren Group and Plant Manor, recently bought Alder Manor in Yonkers, according to a report by WestFairOnline.
Alder Manor is a 72-room, 35,000-square-foot Italian Renissance revival mansion.The property also includes a former school building, Bosch Hall, that is 51,000 square feet. The property is at 1097 N. Broadway.
Goren plans to revitalize the property to include a boutique hotel, spa and a marina, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Two Shot Outside Yonkers Bar
- 2 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 3 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 4 Police Search For Missing Teen With Medical Needs
- 5 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police