YONKERS, N.Y. -- Lela Goren, founder and president of the Goren Group and Plant Manor, recently bought Alder Manor in Yonkers, according to a report by WestFairOnline.
Alder Manor is a 72-room, 35,000-square-foot Italian Renissance revival mansion.The property also includes a former school building, Bosch Hall, that is 51,000 square feet. The property is at 1097 N. Broadway.
Goren plans to revitalize the property to include a boutique hotel, spa and a marina, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Three Tellers Charged In Identity Theft Bust Involving Yonkers Bank
- 2 Missing Woman With Dementia Could Be In Westchester
- 3 Serious Multi-Vehicle Accident Closes Saw Mill River Parkway
- 4 Respiratory Virus Affecting Children May Have Arrived In Westchester
- 5 Westchester Attorney Charged With Stealing Over $1M From Escrow Accounts