YONKERS, N.Y. -- Lela Goren, founder and president of the Goren Group and Plant Manor, recently bought Alder Manor in Yonkers, according to a report by WestFairOnline.
Alder Manor is a 72-room, 35,000-square-foot Italian Renissance revival mansion.The property also includes a former school building, Bosch Hall, that is 51,000 square feet. The property is at 1097 N. Broadway.
Goren plans to revitalize the property to include a boutique hotel, spa and a marina, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Yonkers' First Snowfall Of Season Could Arrive Over Weekend
- 2 Michael Douglas, Catherine Zeta-Jones Buy New Westchester Home
- 3 Yonkers Woman Charged In Wallet Theft Says Child Not Involved Crime
- 4 Activists Warn Of Abuse Allegations Against Ex-Priest Who Lives In Yonkers
- 5 Unconscious Man Found In Yonkers Burning Home