YONKERS, N.Y. -- Lela Goren, founder and president of the Goren Group and Plant Manor, recently bought Alder Manor in Yonkers, according to a report by WestFairOnline.
Alder Manor is a 72-room, 35,000-square-foot Italian Renissance revival mansion.The property also includes a former school building, Bosch Hall, that is 51,000 square feet. The property is at 1097 N. Broadway.
Goren plans to revitalize the property to include a boutique hotel, spa and a marina, according to the report.
To read the full story, click here.
- 1 Yonkers Man, 22, Drowns In Surf Off New Jersey Shore
- 2 22-Year-Old Drowning Victim ID'd; Yonkers Schools Superintendent's Stepson
- 3 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Two Rescued From Yonkers Apartment Building Fire