YONKERS, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Dental has announced that Dr. Lauren Atwell has joined its practice.
Atwell received her doctor of dental medicine rom University of Florida College of Dentistry in Gainesville, Fla., and performed her dental residency at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y.
Atwell is a member of the American Dental Association and the New York County Dental Society.
Atwell, who is bilingual in Spanish and English, is an experienced general dentist with clinical proficiency in molar rotary endodontics, crowns and bridges, veneers, simple surgical extractions, implant restorations, and is Invisalign certified. In 2011, she was awarded the Dr. Carroll Bennett Award for Academic Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry.
To schedule an appointment or consultation with Atwell, call the Saw Mill Dental office at 914-965-7017.
Saw Mill Dental is at 970 N. Broadway, Suite 306 in Yonkers, directly across the street from St. John’s Riverside Hospital.
- 1 Yonkers Man Who Hid In Restroom Found Guilty Of Attempted Rape, DA Says
- 2 New Scam Showing Up On Facebook Could Cost You Lots Of Money
- 3 Teenager Identified In Fatal Sprain Brook Crash In Yonkers
- 4 Three Hospitalized After Yonkers Crash Involving Car, Tractor-Trailer
- 5 Yonkers Man Found Naked Arraigned On Murder Charge, DA Says