YONKERS, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Dental has announced that Dr. Lauren Atwell has joined its practice.
Atwell received her doctor of dental medicine rom University of Florida College of Dentistry in Gainesville, Fla., and performed her dental residency at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y.
Atwell is a member of the American Dental Association and the New York County Dental Society.
Atwell, who is bilingual in Spanish and English, is an experienced general dentist with clinical proficiency in molar rotary endodontics, crowns and bridges, veneers, simple surgical extractions, implant restorations, and is Invisalign certified. In 2011, she was awarded the Dr. Carroll Bennett Award for Academic Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry.
To schedule an appointment or consultation with Atwell, call the Saw Mill Dental office at 914-965-7017.
Saw Mill Dental is at 970 N. Broadway, Suite 306 in Yonkers, directly across the street from St. John’s Riverside Hospital.
- 1 4-Year-Old Yonkers Girl In Critical Condition After Accidentally Shooting
- 2 Patient Being Tested For Ebola, Malaria At St. Joseph's In Yonkers
- 3 Woman Spits At, Kicks Westchester Officers During DWI Arrest, Say Police
- 4 Boil Water Advisory Affects 150,000 Westchester Residents
- 5 Daughter Of Eastchester Man Sentenced In Crash That Killed Three