YONKERS, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Dental has announced that Dr. Lauren Atwell has joined its practice.
Atwell received her doctor of dental medicine rom University of Florida College of Dentistry in Gainesville, Fla., and performed her dental residency at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y.
Atwell is a member of the American Dental Association and the New York County Dental Society.
Atwell, who is bilingual in Spanish and English, is an experienced general dentist with clinical proficiency in molar rotary endodontics, crowns and bridges, veneers, simple surgical extractions, implant restorations, and is Invisalign certified. In 2011, she was awarded the Dr. Carroll Bennett Award for Academic Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry.
To schedule an appointment or consultation with Atwell, call the Saw Mill Dental office at 914-965-7017.
Saw Mill Dental is at 970 N. Broadway, Suite 306 in Yonkers, directly across the street from St. John’s Riverside Hospital.
- 1 One Dead, One Critically Injured In Overnight Yonkers Crash
- 2 Yonkers Man Arrested For Stealing From Parking Meters
- 3 Once In A Million Space Event Will Be Over Yonkers Skies Sunday
- 4 Alert Issued For Missing Woman, 80, Who Could Be In Westchester
- 5 Saw Mill River Parkway Reopens After Multi-Car Crash