YONKERS, N.Y. -- Saw Mill Dental has announced that Dr. Lauren Atwell has joined its practice.
Atwell received her doctor of dental medicine rom University of Florida College of Dentistry in Gainesville, Fla., and performed her dental residency at Montefiore Medical Center in the Bronx, N.Y.
Atwell is a member of the American Dental Association and the New York County Dental Society.
Atwell, who is bilingual in Spanish and English, is an experienced general dentist with clinical proficiency in molar rotary endodontics, crowns and bridges, veneers, simple surgical extractions, implant restorations, and is Invisalign certified. In 2011, she was awarded the Dr. Carroll Bennett Award for Academic Excellence in Pediatric Dentistry.
To schedule an appointment or consultation with Atwell, call the Saw Mill Dental office at 914-965-7017.
Saw Mill Dental is at 970 N. Broadway, Suite 306 in Yonkers, directly across the street from St. John’s Riverside Hospital.
- 1 Woman Charged In Fatal Yonkers Hit-And-Run
- 2 Teenage Girl Accidentally Shot While Playing With Gun, Yonkers Police Says
- 3 Two Yonkers Police Officers Plead Guilty To Perjury, Misconduct
- 4 Yonkers Fatal Hit-And-Run May Have Been Intentional, Police Say
- 5 Nearly 1M Bicycles Recalled After Rider Is Paralyzed